Transferring your school cleaning services to a contract cleaning specialist provides a variety of highly beneficial services. By making the switch, you will benefit from:
- Expertise and experience from a specialised school cleaning services provider
- Flexible and comprehensive cleaning service tailored to your specific needs
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in all cleaning matters
ICS Cleaning: Our School Cleaning Service
Our goal is to provide a cost-effective and comprehensive cleaning operation that meets and exceeds customer expectations. For example, our team of experienced professionals can provide advice to headteachers, business managers, and governors on the frequency and standards of cleanliness, as well as develop organised cleaning methods and work schedules tailored to the individual needs of each school. Additionally, we strive to keep up with the latest cleaning technologies and methods to provide a unique and innovative service. Lastly, we can offer technical advice on floor treatments and other specialist cleanings that usually fall outside of the daily cleaning regime.
- Professional Cleaning Services for Schools
- Keep Your School Spotless with Cost-Effective Cleaning Solutions
- Latest Cleaning Technology and Innovative Methods
- A Safe and Hygienic Environment for Students, Staff, and Visitors
School Cleaning Staffing Requirements
We will handle all of the following staffing requirements on your behalf:
- Recruitment of all cleaning personnel by interview followed by vetting and enhanced DBS checks.
- Comprehensive Induction training programme for all staff.
- Provision of temporary supply staff.
- Coordinate and implement all training initiatives.
- Supply comprehensive personnel, welfare and payroll support to all staff.
- Supervisors are encouraged to become D32 trainers and assessors.
- A proactive NVQ programme is available to all staff.
- Sickness programmes will be operated.
- Bespoke cleaning specification that meets the requirements of each building/client.
- Cleaning materials and cleaning procedures.
- Purchase appropriate cleaning materials for specific tasks.
- Liaise with the safety officer on the proposed introduction of any products, ensuring adherence to COSHH regulations 1994.
- Issue guidance to cleaning staff on the correct usage/storage of all cleaning products.
- Train cleaning staff in standard cleaning procedures.
- Ensure stock levels of cleaning materials are adequate for cleaning service.
- Purchase and repair of cleaning equipment.
- Undertake costing exercise and negotiate the best purchase price, achieving discounts through economy of scale.
- Organise and maintain a repair contract, and provide temporary replacement equipment.
Health and Safety
- All Health and Safety legislation is complied with.
- Carry out all risk assessments, including COSHH.
- All accident and incident reporting is completed and reported.
- Organise attendance of supervisory cleaner at half-day training courses covering aspects of Health and Safety.
In addition, we will work in partnership with you to agree on a full mobilisation plan before starting to deliver the contract. In our opinion, communication is key to the success of all of our contracts.