Protecting Our Employees
To stop the spread of coronavirus, we are instructing our employees to practice social distancing in the workplace.
We are aware that it must be a difficult time for you all, but now more so then ever, our cleaning and security teams have been called upon to help keep our clients safe at work.
Please ensure that you can do the following guidelines from Public Health England at all times.
- Do not congregate in workrooms our outside your place of work.
- Keep at least 6 ft or 3 metres apart from any contact.
- Avoid public transport where possible.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay at home!
- Promote cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Disinfect regularly touched surfaces, door handles and worktops frequently and between users.
- Remember TOUCH POINT cleaning. What have your hands touched, can it be cleaned or wiped afterwards?
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly – this is the is the best form of prevention.
- Do not shake hands with anyone.
- If you are in a room or indoor area, try to limit the number of people in that area at any one time.
- Try and limit the number of people you may come into contact with outside of work. Make no unnecessary visits.
Remember to contact your immediate Line Manager or Head Office immediately if you have become unwell or are self-isolating. Keep us informed regarding your health and well being.
If you are not coming into work use this form or contact us by calling 01482 226570 or out of hours on 01482 300121.
Staying at Home
For full guidance on staying at home, see:
Working From Home