School Cleaning Services
We have developed a range of school cleaning services specifically for the education sector.
We cater for all educational establishments – from nursery schools through to sixth form colleges and universities.
Our priority is to meet your needs for a clean and safe learning environment, helping to instill a sense of pride in students for their surroundings, which is proven to lead to increased attendance.
We understand the challenges head teachers, principals and business managers face with the upkeep of their site and as such we offer a transparent, cost effective and personal school cleaning service, tailored to fit the needs of your organisation.
Quality assurance and regular communication is key to our service. Our site supervisors and contracts manager meet you regularly and quality assurance analysis is provided on a monthly basis. In addition to this, a feedback diary is kept in the organisation for staff comments to be communicated instantly to the supervisor and a 24-hour helpline is available.
Our school cleaning services include:
• Daily cleaning
• Periodic deep cleans
• Kitchen deep cleans
• Floor maintenance programme
• Window cleaning
• Carpet cleaning
• Emergency cleaning
• Painting and decorating
• Graffiti and chewing gum removal
• Litter picking
• School daytime cleaning
• School maintenance
• Facilities management.
This is what you would benefit from if you were to contract your school cleaning services to us:
• Expertise and experienced management of staff by a company that specialises in the education sector.
• A flexible and comprehensive cleaning service which can be tailored to meet the needs of your school, college, academy or university.
• A wealth of experience and knowledge concerning all cleaning matters.
• Links with other services to support the achievement of consistent standards.
• Practical hands on support in the event of an emergency.
• Independent cleaning inspections on a regular basis.
• Ensures highest possible standards of cleanliness providing a safe environment for pupils, staff and visitors.
• Advice to head teachers or business managers and governors on cleaning frequencies and standards of cleanliness.
• Organised cleaning methods and work schedules to suit the needs of the school.
• Introduction of the latest cleaning technology and methods; we’re always looking at new ways of innovation and offering a unique service.
• Technical advice on floor treatments and specialist cleaning that normally falls outside of the daily cleaning regime.
We will handle all of the following staffing requirements on your behalf:
• Recruitment of all cleaning personnel by interview followed by vetting and enhanced CRB checks.
• Comprehensive Induction training programme to all staff.
• Provision of temporary supply staff.
• Co-ordinate and implement all training initiatives.
• Supply comprehensive personnel, welfare and payroll support to all staff.
• Supervisors are encouraged to become D32 trainer and assessors.
• Pro-active NVQ programme available to all staff.
• A sickness programme will be operated.
• A bespoke cleaning specification that meets the requirements of each building/client.
• Cleaning materials and cleaning procedures.
• Purchase appropriate cleaning materials for specific tasks.
• Liaise with the safety officer on the proposed introduction of any products, ensuring adherence to COSHH regulations 1994.
• Issue guidance to cleaning staff on correct usage/storage of all cleaning products.
• Train cleaning staff in standard cleaning procedures.
• Ensure stock levels of cleaning materials are adequate for cleaning service.
• Purchase and repair of cleaning equipment.
• Use specialist product knowledge to purchase appropriate cleaning equipment for tasks to be undertaken.
• Undertake costing exercise and negotiate best purchase price, achieving discounts through economy of scale.
• Organise and maintain a repair contract, provide temporary replacement equipment.
• Carry out all risk assessments, including COSHH.
• Ensure all accident and incident reporting is completed and reported.
• Organise attendance of supervisory cleaner at half day training courses covering aspects of Health and Safety.
We will work in partnership with you to agree on a full mobilisation plan prior to starting to deliver the contract, and constant communication remains key to the success of all of our contracts.
Subscribe to our newsletter